Archie Epps, ed., The Speeches of Malcolm X at Harvard (1968)
1. Evaluate the thinking of Malcolm X from each of the five main ideological threads of the radical Black tradition: Black liberation theology, Pan-Africanism, Nationalism, Marxism, and Feminism.
2. Was Malcolm about to reach agreement with Martin Luther King?
3. How can the thinking of Malcolm X be used to unify Black people today?
1. George Breitman, The Last Year of Malcolm X: The Evolution of a Revolutionary (1967)
2. Michael Eric Dyson, Making Malcolm: The Myth and Meaning of Malcolm X (199)
3. Theresa Perry, ed., Teaching Malcolm X (1996)
4. Eugene Victor Wolfenstein, The Victims of Democracy: Malcolm X and the Black Revolution (1981)
5. Joe Wood, ed., Malcolm X: In Our Image (1992)