Malcolm, By Any Means Necessary (New York: Pathfinder, 1970)
1. How did Malcolm X view socialism? What did he say about the socialist revolutions in Cuba, China, and Vietnam?
2. In session #10, what are the agreements and disagreements between the four speakers: Lummumba, Burham, Fletcher, and
3. To what extent was this session a precursor to the Black Radical Congress that took place 8 years later in Chicago?
4. Discuss the relationship between the technological revolution and the social revolution. Why is new thinking necessary at this time?
Additional Reading Organizational websites
1. Black Radical Congress
2. Malcolm X Grass Roots Movement
3. Revolutionary Communist Party
4. League of Revolutionaries for a New America
5. Freedom Road Socialist Organization
6. Communist Party
7. Committees of Correspondence
8. Democratic Socialists of America
9. National Black United Front